Support Theta by Becoming
a Life Loyal Member
Be a part of our Alumnae Chapter! Membership is important. We need members to support our efforts to strengthen our network of sisters through service and social events.
Local chapter: $15
How Do I Pay?
New this year! Our chapter now accepts dues payments online. Log on to the main Kappa Alpha Theta website and select Pay Your Alumnae Dues to access the Fraternity's online payment system. You will be able to pay using any major credit card via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to proceed, and it's entirely secure!
If you prefer to pay your dues by check, please mail a check payable to KAPPA ALPHA THETA ALUMNAE, to the chapter treasurer:
1105 Columbine Ct
Fort Collins, CO 80521
What do our Local dues cover?
• Yearly newsletter
• Senior dinner and senior gifts for Beta Gamma graduates
• Fort Collins Area Alumnae Panhellenic & scholarships
• Founders Day awards for Beta Gamma
• Founders Day flowers and expenses
• Donations to Kappa Alpha Theta and CASA
What do International Fraternity Alumnae dues cover?
• Your yearly Theta magazine subscription (all four issues delivered to your home)
• College and alumnae programming, trainings, and other resources
• Upgrades in technology for membership recordkeeping
• Grand Convention delegate expenses
• Recognition of 50- and 75-year members
• Expansion and establishment of new chapters.
What is a Life Loyal Member?
Life Loyal Members pay a one-time payment of $299 (or $189 for 50 year members). Life Loyal members are exempt from paying Fraternity annual per capita for life. However, members still need to pay the local chapter dues (currently $15).
For more info: http://www.thetalifeloyal.org/